2020 Fall Youth Coach Pitch Softball (Registration Extended)
Date: September 18, 2020
Time: 7:30am - 5:00pm
Contact: Pete Samios
Location: 225 East Third Avenue Bowling Green, KY
Fall Youth Coach Pitch Softball Registration
This league is an introduction for 6-8 year olds to learn the fundamentals, rules, teamwork and sportsmanship while playing softball.
Registration is online at https://playbgpr.bgky.org
EXTENDED Registration Deadline: September 18
Season Begins: September 21
Parents are responsible for mandatory equipment. The following is REQUIRED: helmet and glove. Cleats are recommended; but, not required.
- Players must be of age by August 1, 2020
- Registration cost does NOT include helmet or glove.
- Practice and games will be played on Sunday afternoons at C.W. Lampkin Park, 938 Morgantown Road
- Practices will be held Monday-Friday. Games will be played on Saturdays.
- Make-up games will scheduled during the week.
- Players will not be allowed to share bats, bags, batting gloves, gloves, hats or catching equipment
Leagues Fees: Boys Coach Pitch: Ages 6-8 years - $50-includes jersey and award
Girls Coach Pitch: Ages 6-9 years - $50-includes jersey and award
*Divisions may be combined if deemed necessary.
For more information contact Bowling Green Parks and Recreation Athletics at 270-393-3624.
Text "SportsBG" to 47177 for information relating to BGPR Athletic Programs.
Calendar: BGPR - Athletics
Let us know if anything is wrong with this page. However, please don't include any personal or financial information.